PSA: CSS Nesting Still Shipping in M112

I've been experimenting with parser restarts in Blink lately, which would
allow nested selectors that start with tag names. I've shared my results
with the CSSWG (Issue 7961, comment
<https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/7961#issuecomment-1489883575>).

We still don't know the outcome of that issue, so shipping CSS Nesting per
the current spec revision will proceed as planned. If Issue 7961 does lead
to a change, it will be backwards compatible with what we're about to ship.