*tl;dr:* We expect at most 200 origins could break, and only ~30 of those
may be legitimately using the API.

We do track UMA/UKM for the primary API entrypoint function (
GetScreenDetails
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Window/getScreenDetails>)
which we expect nearly all legitimate usage of the API to use. We see 60
unique origins invoking GetScreenDetails, dominated by a handful of origins
(which align with the partners we know are using the API).

For reference, 2500 unique origins are checking the window-management
permission, and 200 unique origins checking the old window-placement
permission (82% of those origins are *not *logging any GetScreenDetails
calls).

As Mike mentioned, the only breakage here would be a site using
navigator.permissions.query({name:
'window-placement'}) without error handling which according to UKM data
would be roughly 200 origins (at most 18% of those may be
legitimately using the API).

I believe 200 unique origins is a relatively low number of potential
breakages, especially considering our data strongly suggests a majority of
that is fingerprinting.

Regards,
Brad