I've filed issues for TAG review and firefox and webkit positions.

>  Have you looked into other platform APIs that could benefit from being
able to explicitly specify intermediate format hinting and/or
transformation?
I don't think this kind of review can be done for all web APIs by one
person. It's up to spec editors in each area to identify these small
changes that improve dev experience and performance.

For media related things:
-  VideoFrame is a versatile tool that can be created from
HTMLOrSVGImageElement, HTMLVideoElement, HTMLCanvasElement, ImageBitmap,
         OffscreenCanvas without a copy. In a way this change extends
variety of export formats for all of them.
    So lots of things can be exported to RGB bitmaps without a canvas now.
-  AudioData has a way to be exported into different sampling formats.

--
Thanks,
Eugene Zemtsov.