LGTM2

/Daniel

On 2024-05-15 07:13, Domenic Denicola wrote:
LGTM1.

I have a small non-blocking request: update your Chrome Status entry to avoid using ClassName.staticMethod() syntax for what appears to be an instance method. (See e.g. this related discussion <https://github.com/orgs/mdn/discussions/248> and this bug I filed on Chrome Status a year ago <https://github.com/GoogleChrome/chromium-dashboard/issues/2801>.) This will avoid a confusing experience for web developers when this information makes its way into the beta blog post and other documentation.