FWIW, a deprecation trial can surpass 6 milestones - but they require sufficient justification as well as 3 LGTMs.

That said, I'm not sure I understand the request here. I read the linked "Chrome Camera and Mic Previews" document, but I think the Rollout plan section is assuming more info than I have. Could you explain how this feature and PEPC relate, and why having them work together is a bad thing? Do you plan to deprecate one of the features once the Deprecation Trial is finished? (Or are you just requesting an Origin Trial to temporarily disable something, and expect it to be re-enabled in the future?)

Something that approaches an Explainer would probably be helpful here - thanks!