Hi Paolo,

On 08/06/2022 09:18, Paolo Vecchi wrote:
That is a copy/paste from a text the general manager of a commercial contributor sent the 23/05

It is not the greatest vote of confidence in your position that you critique the source of a counter-proposal rather than the proposal itself: please play the ball not the man.

You then go on to (again) mis-characterize Kendy's merged proposal, something you've repeatedly done and been corrected on:

developers mostly focused on mentoring are very difficult to find and very expensive, and anyone with basic HR skills would never let employees be managed by a committee in which third party companies have can have so much influence as seen in recent minutes.

        The proposal contains this:

        "The Executive Director shall direct day to day management for
         the Targeted Developers to ensure they effectively focus on the
         Target Areas."

Line management is up to the ED - that is explicit. I suspect that they will not direct management by a committee - but it's up to them =)

Attempting to exclude targetted developers from attending the ESC call and reporting on what they're up to - as they become respected peers alongside others working on the code seems extraordinary.

Again your understanding of how LibreOffice development and the ESC works seems weak as I've outlined before[1].

        Regards,

                Michael.

[1] - https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg00557.html
--