Hi Paolo, all,

Am 02.08.22 um 11:34 schrieb Paolo Vecchi:
Hi Andreas,

thanks for keeping us up to date.

On 30/07/2022 18:56, Andreas Mantke wrote:
Here are the 'numbers' for July, 2022:

- 1 volunteer
- work done: small css fix and a typo fix in a markdown file.

Any progress on your version of LOOL?

Yes. I updated it with the available patches, worked on some further
updates and am currently running a Docker build from source with the
available script on openSUSE from the current status.

I created already one docker file about two weeks ago from the status at
that time.

Is there a repository where the community can check the progress and
start contributing to?

Yes.

https://github.com/freeonlineoffice/online

Contributions and help welcome ;-)

You can ping me (drop an email), if you want to join me.

Kind regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate