----- Messaggio originale -----

> Da: Alyssa Milburn <amilb...@math.leidenuniv.nl>

Ok Alyssa I understand your point, so something like
if
   don't have any libstdc++ at all
then
   link it statically
else
   link dinamically

could be good enough?

I think I can change the makefile for this, I just don't know how to check for
libstc++ in the makefile itself
(changing in the configure could be not trivial)

> - Alyssa

G.