Laurence, the test number comes from
https://boinc.berkeley.edu/alpha/test_summary.php with no red reports at
all: https://boinc.berkeley.edu/alpha/test_details.php?version=7.8.3

The only (major) problem still there is for the Spanish person, but I think
that's either a missing character and thus easily fixed, or it requires a
major Spanish translation of everything and that's then a slightly bigger
problem. But this problem will continue until it's been fixed in Transifex
and tested.

-- Jord van der Elst.