Berkeley has outsourced the distribution of Linux clients to the package
maintainers for individual distributions, for several years now.

The latest versions endorsed by Berkeley and offered on
http://boinc.berkeley.edu/download_all.php are:

Recommended version: 7.2.42 (28 February 2014)
'Development' version: 7.4.22 (17 September 2014)

Releases of the 7.4 branch stopped well before development was deemed complete:
that branch reached 7.4.42 for Windows and Mac on 9 March 2015.

    On Monday, 16 October 2017, 10:29, Jord van der Elst <els...@gmail.com>