On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 03:51  PM, Drew Taylor wrote:

I just ran across an Eudora importer for Mail.app on version tracker yesterday.
"Eudora Mailbox Cleaner - 1-step migration from Eudora to Mail.app"
http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=13341&db=mac

It's not perfect, but it's got to be better than the stock importer for Mail. It was slow and did a less than perfect job of importing all my mailboxes (some had only 1 mail, which never displayed in the folder).
The original Jaguar Mail.app importer was pretty buggy.  They fixed
most if not all of the problems in a subsequent Jaguar update
(either 10.2.1 or 10.2.2, I don't recall which now)