At 4:39 PM -0500 1/3/03, David H. Adler wrote:
On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 03:51:14PM -0500, Drew Taylor wrote:
 I just ran across an Eudora importer for Mail.app on version tracker
 yesterday.
 "Eudora Mailbox Cleaner - 1-step migration from Eudora to Mail.app"
 http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=13341&db=mac
I'm actually not being overly thrilled with Mail.app, and am thinking of
going the other way, but I don't see anything that goes in that
direction, conversion-wise. :-/
One of the nice things about keeping your mail on the server and going with IMAP--at least changing clients is reasonably simple, though there's still that pesky address book & filter issue.
--
Dan