On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Mikey Smelto wrote:

> Does EveryBuddy run on OSX?  I haven't had to run a chat client on linux
> for a while, but when I did (about a year and a half ago) EveryBuddy
> handled AOL, Yahoo, MSN, and ICQ messaging decently.

I don't know anything about EveryBuddy, but for a cross-service IM client,
Fire.app is okay -- and it's GPL too! It's just not as cute as iChat
though... :) Also, if you've got Fink/OroborOSX, Gaim is an option -- I
seem to recall that can do multiple protocols now...

--
Chris Devers    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

undetected, adj.
Of which the least said the better.

    -- from _The Computer Contradictionary_, Stan Kelly-Bootle, 1995