I hate to bug you all with a perl question like this seeing as I am new to
the group.  But I'm getting kinda stuck on this one.  I am simply trying
to read in an external html file (to be used as the header of a web page)
and then print it out.  That sounds nice and easy.  However, the header
file contains SSI, and not just an include, and sets and echos.  I've been
trying to get CGI::SSI to work, but, near as I can tell, it's not
understanding the set commands or the if/else commands in SSI.  Do you
guys have any suggestions on this one?  I KNOW there has to be a way....

--Alex
WPI