>> Not on a public list, no. You are free to ask the question, but not to
>> expect others to constrain themselves to your arbitrary lines of
>> response. It's not that people don't like you personally, it's just that
>> we all feel kind of put upon to be told, "don't say what you think, just
>> let me noodle around on this list." It's exclusionary. You have as much
>> a right to talk about certification's potential as someone else does to
>> say it's a lose.
>
> I never excluded people. I was asking them to play a different game.
> And I asked those who didn't want to play, to find a different game.

This is said without realizing the irony?

There have been a multitude of reasonable responses to your emails,
especially recently.  You continue to try to play the martyr, even after
people have given you good feedback and advice.

I think it's time for you to either move the discussion forward with
regards to the criticisms people have lodged or stop talking about it.
You've gotten reasonable responses, you can no longer cry 'FUD'.

andy