Thanks Joseph and Red, yes I had already done both of you're suggestions. I have already ben using my braillenote for internet and email. I have two different emails set up and two dial up connections and one connection that I've ben running through my computer to connect to cable. I have tried several different things but I still can't get this wireless card to work. Any other thoughts?
Please!
Haha.


----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: John Patrick Houck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:38:10 -0800
Subject: re: [Braillenote] Connecting to the internet,receiving
and sending emails with wireless card.

Hi John,
Did you create a connection configuration
that uses Wireless connection? You should do
that before you can proceed.  Also, if you
are going to send and receive email, you must
create an account on your BrailleNote.
Cheers,
Joseph


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to