Is this a system anyone has used?

https://clivecoffee.com/products/water-softening-and-filtration-system?variant=7785245245468&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&utm_term=&utm_campaign=US+%7C+S+Shopping+%7C+Best+Sellers+%5BNew%5D&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_tgt=&hsa_grp=&hsa_src=x&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_mt=&hsa_ver=3&hsa_ad=&hsa_acc=5425615321&hsa_kw=&hsa_cam=18136404951&gclid=CjwKCAjwxr2iBhBJEiwAdXECw-tNoq6ojxwqmGu9jtILZSRVx0ij1oftppdLzj3XOcMpWrSQ9GiFoRoC4QsQAvD_BwE#reviews