Deborah Harrell wrote:

>Where I won't be shopping, just because, unless it's
>cash.

I haven't seen or used any of the fingerprint stuff yet, but I can't say
as it would bother me a whole lot.  In fact, if it would protect me
against identity theft I would say that the benefits far outweigh the
drawbacks.  Of course maybe it's because my fingerprints are on file in
a few places already (California DMV, U.S. DoD).  It bothers me much
more that people can sell information about me without my knowledge -
especially private stuff like financial info.

What's the big deal about fingerprint I.D. to those of you that dislike
it so much?

Doug