Jeroen whined:

> At 22:20 27-10-2002 +1100, Ray Ludenia wrote:

> >PS: You can have the last word on this too, if you like. However,
you would
> >be far better thought of if you didn't bother replying to this
post.

> Even that is questionable now, given that people seem to believe
that
> Giorgis's gross misbehaviour here over the years is not a problem at
all,
> but at the same time seem to have a major problem with seeing that
> misbehaviour criticised.
>
> But hey, maybe I should try a different approach -- rather than
> *criticising* Giorgis's misbehaviour, I should *copy* it for a
while, and
> then see what happens. Somehow, I get this idea that refusing to
answer
> questions, refusing to back claims with proof, and turning to
personal
> attacks, will then suddenly generate a lot of criticism from the
people who
> see nothing wrong with Giorgis's misbehaviour...

Jeroen, it's obvious that you're suffering from some kind of bizarre
fixation on John.  I'd suggest you either (a) write him an impassioned
letter, explaining why you can't live without him in your life or (b)
shut up about it.

I'm hoping for (b), since John's made it quite clear that he doesn't
swing your way (and to be honest, I can't blame him on that point).

Adam C. Lipscomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Silence.  I am watching television."  - Spider Jerusalem