----- Original Message -----
From: "J. van Baardwijk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: Question for everyone

> At 06:55 27-10-2002 -0600, Adam Lipscomb wrote:
>
> >Jeroen, it's obvious that you're suffering from some kind of bizarre
> >fixation on John.
>
> No, I am suffering from a highly developed sense of wrong and right -- a
> mental condition that very few people seem to have.

Most folks with a highly developed sense of right and  wrong that I know
focus on their own misdeeds, not the misdeeds of others.  To accuse me of
having a questionable moral compass because I find it easy to debate with
John would be insulting, were it not so foolish.

"Before you say, friend, let me take the splinter out of your eye, be sure
to take the log out of your own."

Dan M.