At 21:33 26-10-2002 -0500, Dan Minette wrote:

I thought this might be a good time to offer general parenting advise for
those list members who have small children.
Why would this be a good time for it?

Maybe it is because of the whining about my attempts to improve this list, or maybe I am getting paranoid, but the combination of timing and content of your post suggests to me that you really want to say: "Jeroen, you really should raise Tom the way I think you should, otherwise he is going to be just as big a pain in the ass as you are".

Of course, I could be wrong about your intent...

Jeroen "Daddy" van Baardwijk