I wrote:
> Haven't even had a good glass of Mead in the past year Maru :-(
Jean-Louis replied:
Come up north!  Mead and cider have made a big comeback in Quebec.
Lots of good stuff like, for example, ice cider : apple cider made
in the same way as icewine.
Oh, we have plenty of mead available in the area. Most good liquor stores around here carry at least Chaucer's Mead and a couple of brands that are made and bottled in Missouri (Missouri has quite a few very good wineries; there's nothing quite like a drive through Missouri wine country in the fall). I just don't drink very often, and one place I always get a good glass of mead or three is the Kansas City Renaissance Festival, which my wife and I did not get a chance to attend this year (last year we went four or five time).

But thanks for the info, I'd love to visit Quebec!

Reggie Bautista