----- Original Message -----
From: "Horn, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 12:44 PM
Subject: RE: Some things are too good to last

> Last time I checked, neither of those archives shows up when you do a
google
> search.  A page on your website probably would.

I use Copernic for searches.

Using my name for a search brings up Sloan3D as the first hit and the eighth
hit.
The yahoo group comes up as the sixteenth hit and the twentysixth hit.

The twenty eighth hit is mail-archive.com as is the forty first.

But I think this gives creedence to Johns point. Regular websites give
better hits than archives.

Who is going to research the archive looking for dirt on a new hire?

xponent
A Clue Maru
rob