At 12:28 08-11-2002 -0500, John Giorgis wrote:

I'd hate to make Dan a liar.... so yes, Dan is correct.    Lately, when I
have felt exchanges start to become unpleasant, I have taken them off-
list.  Either that, or I just ignore the personal attacks....
So, what about all those questions that you have been asked recently and have consistently refused to answer? What about all those requests to back your claims you have consistently ignored? Do you consider those "unpleasant" or perhaps even "personal attacks" as well?

There must be a reason for your refusal to respond to those questions and requests, but I cannot figure out what other reason than "I refuse to admit to being wrong" there could be.

Jeroen "Unanswered questions" van Baardwijk