Julia Thompson wrote:

> Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:
> >
> > Ronn Blankenship wrote:
> >
> > > At 03:25 AM 11/20/02, Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:
> >
> > > <snipped various tool stuff>
> >
> > I sooooo envy you. :o)

> > > A book on "Home Repair for Absolute Beginners"?
> > > ;-)
> >
> > That would mean I'd be prepared to let Jeroen use my tools wouldn't it?
> >
> > Sonja
> > Bloodbath eminent maru
>
> Get him his own set of tools, starting with things it would be harder to
> hurt himself with.  :)

Any suggestions? I could start him off on a rubber hammer maybe. ;o)

To be fair I have to admit that although Jeroen is somewhat of a dummy at any
form of constructive DIY he is very good at the destructive kind. Last year
he spent almost a week getting down all the plaster (stripping the whole lot
back to the brikwork where necessary) from all the walls and ceilings in our
hallway (with a simple chisel and a klaw hammer). It was a lot of plaster
that came off those walls. I believe it took about 700 kg dry weight to
replace it all.

Sonja