At 01:02 AM 11/27/02 -0500, Erik Reuter wrote:
On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 11:50:01PM -0600, Ronn! Blankenship wrote:

> Who else here has read "The Mythical Man-Month"?

Are you claiming it is relevant to this discussion? That book, IIRC, was
mostly about managing teams of programmers to accomplish a programming
project. That's not the same thing as individual problem solving.

If you believe it is relevant, would you care to cite a specific case
from the book?

Nick already provided it.

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
        --Dr. Jerry Pournelle