Nick Arnett wrote:

<Reasons for blocking acces for a valued member of this community>

Let me say this: I fully realise that Nick has the absolute right and power to
do this. It is afterall his list and he can do as he pleases wether I like it or
not. But I just wish he'd be honest about the motives and not hide behind that
facade of doing it for the greater good of the list. I for one don't feel that
we need protection by the almighty listowners. Complain as we may, we are
afterall all grown-ups. Or at least I thougth we were. Nick has proven me
totally and utterly wrong and this list just got a nanny.

Sonja