Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:

> So lucky for us there is this very nice new stuff on the market with very
> nice rubber fittings that make it possible for any laymen to puzzle a
> suitable and airtight PVC pipeform together without having to glue the
> stuff. I loved doing that... I mean that was the sentiment afterwards....I
> think.... eh...

Oh, man, when I think about the effort put into installing the water
conditioner here, and how much of the trouble could have been avoided
with that....  It was almost heartbreaking, watching the guy sent out to
install the thing having problems with it in the August heat for so
long.  (It would have been nice to have been able to flush the toilets
during the 2 hour period that was supposed to only be 30-45 minutes, as
well.)

        Julia