----- Original Message -----
From: "Russell Chapman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: Assumptions Re: Admin: Server access blocked

> Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten responded:
>
> >>But I dont want to point this at you directly, even if you are getting
> >>involved in this crap.
> >>

> >Yes you are. And no I'm not. I am however entitled to an opinion. Worse
I'm even
> >(for now still) entitled to voicing that opinion, independent of what
Jeroen or
> >anybody else thinks, says or does. :o)
> >
> >Sonja
> >GCU smileys are our friends
> >

> And that's the best news I've heard all day... I'd hate to miss out on
> your next plumbing adventure. I'm waiting to hear that having sorted out
> the water supply, the drains are all broken, or the floor has collapsed,
> or any of those misadventures that seem to befall us when we get too
> adventurous...

For some strange reason I didnt receive Sonjas reply. (I think that happens
more often than I like to think......missing messages that is)
Heck, I never got my message back from mccmedia.

I agree with what Sonja says and just want to add "I luv yew Sonja"
Stay cool!

xponent
This Mail Was Forged By The Department Of Homeland Security Maru
rob