----- Original Message -----
From: "Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: Admin: Server access blocked

> Nick Arnett wrote:
>
> <Reasons for blocking acces for a valued member of this community>
>
> Let me say this: I fully realise that Nick has the absolute right and
power to
> do this. It is afterall his list and he can do as he pleases wether I like
it or
> not. But I just wish he'd be honest about the motives and not hide behind
that
> facade of doing it for the greater good of the list.

I think he is already being honest.

And I think you are turning a blind eye to the annoying nature of Jeroens
behavior over the last few months, though I must say that it is quite
understandable.
I find his offlist spam to be childish, and while I only read it for its
humorous content (to my sorrow it appears to be unintentional), I can see
where others would find it *quite* annoying.

But i prefer to see those kinds of bitches and rants off the list rather
than on the list.

I honestly dont feel that Jeroen is being treated unfairly.
He should accept things as they are and move on with list life.
Its not like he will die if he doesnt get his way.

>I for one don't feel that
> we need protection by the almighty listowners. Complain as we may, we are
> afterall all grown-ups. Or at least I thougth we were. Nick has proven me
> totally and utterly wrong and this list just got a nanny.

I'm tempted to go back through Yahoo and throw some of the complaints that
were generated from your house, some of the threats, and calls for action,
back on your plate.

But I dont want to point this at you directly, even if you are getting
involved in this crap.

xponent
AMYCD Hi-Bandwidth Coming Soon Maru
rob