Alberto wrote:
<serious>
My point is that it's not fair to ban Jeroen without
the consent about the list rules. We didn't agree to
what would be the list rules, and which was the minimum
set of restraint that listmembers should show before
being suspended

And even 40 messages per day can't be considered
mailbombing. I guess even I - who spend too much
time watching TV - have occasionally written 40
messages in one day.
</serious>
But what about attempts to hack the server? Or putting "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" as his "reply-to" address so anyone wanting to reply to him actually ends up posting on-list (this can easily be seen as forcing others to unwittingly violate nettiquette by posting private email on-list)? Those aren't reasons enough for a temporary posting ban?

Reggie Bautista