Jeroen said:

> As it obvious that he cannot be trusted with list-admin powers, I must
> once again insist that he be removed from his position.

Given that it's running on his server, I consider that unlikely. Again,
I'd suggest that if you'd like the list run some other way then you
should consider setting up your own alternative Brin-L. This would be
very easy to do through YahooGroups or one of the other free list
providers (or perhaps someone else would be kind enough to offer more
sophisticated facilities; I would if I had any available to offer). I
know that, if I'd be welcome there, I'd subscribe to such an
alternative as well as this current list. In fact, I'd find it very
interesting to see how different listowner policies affect the
character of what will essentially be parallel incarnations of the same
list.

Rich
GCU Trying To Be Constructive