Jim observed:

> J. van Baardwijk wrote:
> >I must once again insist that he be removed from his position.
>
> You make a lot of demands.
>
> Just an observation.

And, according to my newly installed mail filter (thanx to Julia and
The Fool, apologies to the list reiterated), he's still spoofing the
brin-l address instead of his real return address.

Now, were I mean-spirited, I'd think that was because he was Up To
Something, but I'm trying to be a better person, so it's obviously
because he's unable to properly configure his email.  Nothing wrong
with that, of course - I've had my share of problems getting my email
working properly.  Let someone know if you need help correcting that
error, Jeroen!

Adam C. Lipscomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Silence.  I am watching television."  - Spider Jerusalem