The Fool wrote:

This is by far one of the single biggest attacks on freedom of speech
that has ever been carried out.  Any American who exercises their first
amendment rights is now subject to Australian law.  This sets Australian
law higher than even the U.S. constitution, and makes all Americans
slaves to the censorship laws the predominate in Australia.

Anything I say online may now be prosecuted in Australia under Australian
law.  I doubt it will be much longer before all countries have declared
their laws sovereign over the U.S. constitution.  How long will it be
before Saudi Arabia tries to prosecute me for saying 'Mohammed was a
pedophile who was inspired with his lips around Satans penis'?

What about posession of child pornography? Do you think that it should be given the same consideration? I understand that it's a different situation, but you can be prosecuted in this country (and entirely, completely rightly so) for possessing pornographic materials that were neither manufactured by you or in your country of origin.

There are obviously differences.

Jon