on 11/12/02 5:43 pm, Dan Minette at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]

That would be an instance of free speech. I took the rhetorical question to
mean 'there never been free speech in publishing generally', to which
specific instances of free speech are not a counterexample.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Putting an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of keyboards
will _not_ result in the greatest work of all time. Just look at Windows.