Was weeding through some old links in my favorite places folders this
evening and found the "Diary of a Porn Clerk" link that had been posted
to the list during the summer(?) by someone (Was it Jim?  I can't
remember.)  I had thought the entries very well written (and quite
fascinating even though I usually have zero interest in that slice of
life).  So I reread them and the next couple of pages of posted
additions since June or July.

Turns out, Ali the Porn Clerk left her job a few weeks ago and is now
working for Jellyvision online games.  :-)

Anyway, I figure someone besides me might be interested in seeing what
happened to her so here's the link, reposted:
http://www.improvisation.ws/mb/tpcs1.html

Jon
GSV ...To A Deluxe Apartment in the Sky...