On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Jon Gabriel wrote:

> Turns out, Ali the Porn Clerk left her job a few weeks ago and is now
> working for Jellyvision online games.  :-)
>
> Anyway, I figure someone besides me might be interested in seeing what
> happened to her so here's the link, reposted:
> http://www.improvisation.ws/mb/tpcs1.html

Ha!  Great minds think alike!  I was reading Ali's diary last night.  I
have her page among my "news" links alongside the Washington Post, Salon,
BBC, etc.

Marvin Long
*grin* Site Serendipity. :)

Injured my back and the recliner in front of the computer is the most comfortable seat in the house. :-) Note to other frozen Brinnellers: icy stairs plus smooth-soled dress shoes = splat.

I haven't had this much time or fun in front of the computer in ages. :)

Jon
GSV ...and now, I'm off to wreak havoc on some Zerg. :-)