http://www.breakyourchains.org/aol_blocking.htm

AOL has been blocking access to this website. In fact, AOL has been
blocking adults from this website. America Online is a prime example of
corporate fascism. There are ways to get around AOL's blocking. We will
explain how to avoid AOL's fascist censorship at the bottom of this page.
First, however, we'd like to offer some examples of the kinds of websites
that AOL has decided Americans should not see. Our recommendation to all
Americans is to dump AOL and seek a more ethical Internet service
provider. Random Links Concerning AOL Blocking

PositiveAtheism.org: Why Is AOL Blocking Our Website?
http://www.positiveatheism.org/mail/eml9292.htm

        AOL Blocks NRA Web Site
http://www.packing.org/news/article.jsp/1450/

        AOL blocks political information
http://www.oblivion.net/oblivion/9/aol.php3

        ASSESSING FOR BIAS IN AOL'S INTERNET-FILTERING SOFTWARE  FOR KIDS
http://www.politicalamazon.com/aol-candidates.html

Getting Around AOL by Using a non-AOL Browser While Still Connected to
AOL
You can surf the web with web browsers other than the one AOL provides.
Usually Internet Explorer will already exist on your computer or it can
be downloaded at no charge. Netscape Communicator is also available for
free, but we have found several features we use on our pages are not
supported by Netscape (Another AOL owned company). To use another browser
with AOL, you need to connect to the web with AOL, then open Internet
Explorer or Netscape in another window and then connect to your favorite
sites, leaving the AOL browser window open. The limitation of this method
is that AOL will periodically prompt you to stay connected or just boot
you off for the hell of it.
Using an Anonymizer

Try visiting an anonymizer and typing our URL into the browse box:
http://www.breakyourchains.org
Recommended Anonymizer: GUARDSTER
http://www.guardster.com/