On > Behalf Of Nick Arnett
> Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 9:58 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: POLICY PROPOSAL: The list and copyright

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
> > Behalf Of Gary L. Nunn

> > My suggestion would be to make the policy painfully simple in both
> > language and understanding:
> >
> > "By posting to Brin-L, you understand and agree that your post can
and
> > will be archived and be made publicly available."
> >

> > It does not need to be any more complicated than that. :-)
>
> Why, I believe you may be correct, sir!  I guess my concern here is
that
> people glance at policies when they join, then never look at them
again.
> But maybe that doesn't matter.
>
> Nick

It doesn't matter, and I personally don't think anything more than this
is required.  IMO, the less active moderation the better.

Did I just channel Erik?
Jon

Ivanova: "Welcome to Babylon 5, the last best hope for a quick buck."
Sheridan: "Commander...."
Ivanova: "But it's just demeaning. We're not just some deep space
franchise. This station is about something."
~B5