Did somebody hear of "Bible Code" ? It's reading Bible by skipping same
amount of letters each time.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/068815994X/qid=1045032599/sr=2-3/
ref=sr_2_3/103-6537470-9633413
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0684849739/qid=1045032599/sr=2-2/
ref=sr_2_2/103-6537470-9633413
IMHO it helps that here are virtually no vowels (sp) in Hebrew. I got
picture showing that Columbia disaster was written. (Of course I also
saw that Rabin's murder, 11-Oct and Holocaust). Everyone can and will
believe in whatever he wants and it's OK as long as he does not try to
force his belief on others. I have only good thing to say for religious
people in Israel on this issue - nobody said that is was punishment for
flying in Saturday. Makor Rishon, right-oriented weekly newspaper, (and
here "right" is close to "religious") in obituary (sp) added to regular
"left behind grieving family" - "and country".
Be their memory blessed.

Ilana