At 03:46 PM 2/12/03 -0800, Deborah Harrell wrote:
--- Ronn! Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>Nick Arnett wrote:
>
> >And we can't keep E. coli, shigella, etc., out of
> our food supply!
>

> So what's your position on food irradiation?

As far as I know those bacteria haven't developed that
radiation-resistant ring-form of DNA... [listref: lord
of the ring: --- The Fool wrote:]
> http://www.astrobio.net/news/article353.html

Employee Handwashing Is Still A Must Maru

Employees Must Wash Hands After Going To The Toilet Even If It's A Dry Run Maru

-- Ronn!  :)

Almighty Ruler of the all,
Whose Power extends to great and small,
Who guides the stars with steadfast law,
Whose least creation fills with awe,
O grant thy mercy and thy grace,
To those who venture into space.

(Robert A. Heinlein's added verse to the Navy Hymn)