"Horn, John" wrote:

> > From: Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> >
> > Will you protect me afterwards?
>
> Ah.  I get the impression you can defend up for yourself pretty well.

What? Poor lli'll ol' me? I'm such a fragile and delicate little
creature. I'd never to be able to fend off that brute of a husband of
mine..... Pbbbrt. Yeah right. Who'll ever believe it. OK... I'll just
have to find a new plot that will let me get away with that kind of
stuff. ;o)

> > > Don't women get to do that to their spouses Maru
> >
> > Yeah, we do... but ... my marble rolling pin still is in a
> > box somewhere.
>
> Anita has one of those too.  Ouch!

Has she tried it on you yet? ;o)

Sonja