From: "J. van Baardwijk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: POLICY PROPOSAL: The list and copyright
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 21:34:59 +0100

At 11:28 14-2-2003 -0500, Jon Gabriel wrote:

> Jeroen "Time to take over" van Baardwijk
I'd be most surprised if the uprising he's been calling for didn't take place immediately thereafter. ;-)
So, exactly what do you think would happen during that alleged uprising? And why would that uprising happen in the first place?

To answer your second question first: You have, since being removed as co-listowner, been calling for all other listowners to step down or be cast out by a group of Brin-L malcontents. You have pushed your point on the list, off the list, on your website. Result: No uprising. You've even experienced a bit of a backlash, if I'm correct.

To answer your other question, I personally believe that if you took over as listowner, you'd be likely to see a few Brin-L members speak out against you as listowner. Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

For the record, you wouldn't see *me* asking to take over as a listmanager, anyway. I'm positive the same thing would be likely to happen. I'm highly opinionated, after all. :)

Jeroen "Time to take over" van Baardwijk
Did you plan on consulting the list before you unilaterally decided you would be a better ListOwner than Julia or Nick? Just curious.

Jon