At 21:18 18-2-2003 +0000, Robert Chassell wrote:

Good!  I will make that a 6th vote.  I like "Glory Season".   If you
choose it, please tell us where to download the previous chapter
reviews -- I would like to see them again.
AFAIK they are not available for download anywhere. However, I know I saved them somewhere to put up in the Lurker's Guide on www.brin-l.com after the review was finished. If _Glory Season_ gets chosen, I'll be more than happy to forward them to whoever wants them.

Jeroen "Architectus Tabularium" van Baardwijk