From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Chapter by Chapter summary/discussion of a different Brin book?
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:03:37 +0100

The idea was to combine the chapter-by-chapter reviews into one big review.
However, as the review of _Glory Season_ was never completed, that one big
review was never created.

That makes sense.  :-)

I guess I *could* put the chapter-by-chapter reviews of _Glory Season_ up on
www.brin-l.com.
It's completely up to you, but I'd appreciate it. :-)

I could also include the complete chapter-by-chapter review
of _The Practice Effect_ while I'm at it (back then someone (don't remember
who) volunteered to combine the chapter reviews of _The Practice Effect_
into one big review, but he never delivered).

Someone did a review of The Practice Effect? I'd love to see that too.

If all that's required is combining them into a single text or MSWord file, I'll volunteer. (Removing headers, etc., shouldn't be that hard.) I would also be willing to do that for what's been done so far on Glory Season. If GS is chosen, I'll probably need to anyway.

Jon