From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of J. van Baardwijk
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 5:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Chapter by Chapter summary/discussion of a different Brin
book?

At 21:18 18-2-2003 +0000, Robert Chassell wrote:

>Good!  I will make that a 6th vote.  I like "Glory Season".   If you
>choose it, please tell us where to download the previous chapter
>reviews -- I would like to see them again.

AFAIK they are not available for download anywhere. However, I know I
saved
them somewhere to put up in the Lurker's Guide on www.brin-l.com after
the
review was finished. If _Glory Season_ gets chosen, I'll be more than
happy
to forward them to whoever wants them.

Jeroen "Architectus Tabularium" van Baardwijk