From: "Gary L. Nunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Killer Bs Discussion'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: The even further decline of the Sci-Fi channel....
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:49:04 -0500

> Maybe they should replace him "The Animal Psychic" from Animal Planet? > > JJ

Oh dear God! Nick, be sure to eradicate this thread from the archives, we don't want to give the Sci-Fi channel any ideas.

My daughter watches the pet Psychic and last week she had a Cockatoo
that would not breed. The Pet Psychic's "reading" was that the Cockatoo
wanted it's owner to know that it (the Cockatoo) was gay.  The Pet
Psychic had that look on her face of 'I can't believe it's not butter".

What in the world would the scientific term for that be? Can't be 'homosexual'. Aviosexual? Cockasexual?

Although "The Cockatoo" might be a good name for a gay bar. :)

Jon
GSV I'm definitely working too late