From: Deborah Harrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: The even further decline of the Sci-Fi channel....
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:26:35 -0800 (PST)

--- "Gary L. Nunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maybe the bird had heard about those rams... <grin>
OTOH, I do recall reading (or seeing a program? it was
a _long_ time ago) that there are giraffes who are gay
(or maybe it was bi?), and I think there have been
documented cases among cichlid fish, swans, dolphins
and some canines.  I don't know about gay horses, but
many males (stallions and geldings both) do indulge in
self-pleasuring... :)

The Wild World Of Animals Maru

A friend of mine had 4 toy fox terriers. 1 male, the rest females. After the male was neutered for obvious reasons, all the females would regularly indulge each other in dry-humping. Not satisfied with this, they would finish their "orgy of humping" by "gang-humping" the youngest of the litter, who would do nothing but squeal in horror until the owners rescued her.

JJ