On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 07:49:39PM -0600, Robert Seeberger wrote:

> If you mean immediate harm, I would agree, but since the "direct"
> relationship between the individuals will suffer in the long term, I
> would still disagree with your statement.

I don't think it is worthwhile to speculate on all the indirect, delayed
possibilities that could conceivably occur. If you did, you would never
have sex at all since that is always a possibility, family member or
totally un-related person. Safer just to be friends if you think about
it too much...

> A statement such as that cannot help but be misleading since it
> involves such a loaded subject.

No, that is incorrect. If you replace "misleading" with "misinterpreted
by some people [due to emotional lack of rationality]" then I would
agree. Dan is obviously not very objective on this subject.

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/