I wrote:
> So what are your thoughts on Christians who believe that
> manger scenes and
> the ten commandments have no place in or on government-owned
> facilities?

Chad responded:
My thoughts? It is VERY insulting to the Bahai, Moslems, Buddhists, Hindu,
Jews, and Taoists ( as well as Atheists, but who cares about their godless
immoral opinions....) in America.

Just to clarify, do you mean that you find it insulting to have those things up? My question was in response to Kevin (I think) who said as an atheist he had no problem with displays like that, and I was asking what he thought of people like me who are religious but believe that displays of the 10 commandments or manger scenes do not belong on government property.

Exactly how long do you think a city would be allowed to broadcast a Moslem
prayer call from a City Hall building...
Do you see my point?

I believe so. I would no more like to have a Moslem prayer blasted across an American city through public loudspeakers than I would like my county courthouse to have a slab with the 10 commandments sitting on the front lawn or displayed in a courtroom.

Reggie Bautista